THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Book Title: Portland Short Stories
Author: Raud Kennedy
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ISBN: 9781463521738

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” ~Albert Einstein

I had to think for awhile how I was going describe this book. Well here is what I came up with...It is like looking into the strange and weirdness of ordinary people, who are far from ordinary behind closed doors. So, it is almost like reality TV in book form. These are the stories of the dark side of people lives, that they may or may not want exposed. I really hope this is a book of fiction, just saying. The opening story is about a woman that is getting her toilet fixed, and mentions that her husband had died on it. She saves something from that faithful day. I am not telling, you will have to read it, I had too, it is only fair. Let’s just say that it is disturbing to say the least. Now you can only imagine what other interesting and entertaining tales this author has up his sleeves, or in this book. He puts a witty and humorous spin on the secret lives of people with the taste for the oddities of live.

The author compares this book to chocolate, you can’t eat just one piece. Not saying I don’t love me some chocolate, but I would like to compare it to a favorite flavor of chips, salty and very addictive.

0 comments: